From our most popular line of turfs comes the GT Natural 100, the plushest, softest, and most realistic turf we offer. The defining characteristic of our Natural line of turfs (GT Natural 100, GT Natural 80, and GT Natural 70) are the imperfections. Utilizing variations of green and tan adds realism and softens the overall look which compliments many native grasses we have here in Colorado. Uneven blades add realism and depth. A blend of 12 different fibers further contribute to the overall look and feel of this plush artificial grass. Furthermore, the natural line is generally approved by most HOAs for front yard applications.
With a pile height of just over 2.1 inches and a heavier weight of 123 oz, this is our thickest available turf. Its extra material gives it a supple feel unlike any of our other products. It utilizes a dual layer backing for improved durability and offers a 16-year manufacturers warranty.
We use this turf most often in landscape applications and occasionally as adjacent rough for putting/chipping greens. Generally we err away from this one if the owner has pets as the increased blade length can make cleanup more challenging. The improved weight and softness makes it a great options for families that want to spend time sitting or playing in the yard.
- 16-Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Poly-Complex Fiber System
- 2.1 Inch blade height helps to achieve a natural appearance
GT Natural 100 Production Details
- Color: Summer Blend, 6-Color System
- Fiber Mass: 14,000 Denier, 7000 Denier (Thatch Zone)
- Tuft Pile Height: 2.1 Inch
- Tufted Face Weight: 100 Ounces
- Tufting Gauge: .5 Inch
- Primary Backing: 7 oz./sq. yd. Stabilized Dual Layered
- Polypropylene Thatch
- Secondary Backing: 16 oz./ sq. yd. Urethane
- Total Weight: 123 oz./sq. yd.
- Tufted Roll Width: 15 ft.
- Drainage Rate: 30 inches of rain per hour per sq. yard
- Infill: 2 pounds/square foot
- Ultra UV Stabilized Plastic
- Toxicity and Lead Free
- Non-Flammable, Olefin Fiber Core
- Max Drainage
- Herroe 2x Heloc Backing
$3.96/sqft or $59.40/15 linear feet.