The most popular turf from our most popular line of turfs is the GT Natural 70, an excellent option for those seeking a realistic artificial grass that’s the best of all worlds. The defining characteristic of our Natural line of turfs (GT Natural 100, GT Natural 80, and GT Natural 70) are the imperfections. Utilizing variations of green and tan adds realism and softens the overall look which compliments many native grasses we have here in Colorado. Uneven blades add realism and depth. A blend of 12 different fibers further contribute to the overall look and feel of this plush artificial grass. Furthermore, the natural line is generally approved by most HOAs for front yard applications.
A slightly shorter pile height of 1.75 inches makes this an ideal choice for those who want lifelike plushness and easy cleanup. A total weight of 78 oz still provides an extremely soft and supple feel at a fantastic price point. This is a go-to turf for us as it works in so many situations. It utilizes a dual layer backing for improved durability and offers a 16-year manufacturers warranty.
We use this turf most often in landscape applications and occasionally as adjacent rough for putting/chipping greens. The shorter blade height compared to the other natural turfs makes this a great choice for those with pets. The weight and softness makes it a great options for families that want to spend time sitting or playing in the yard with their four-legged friends.
- 16-Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Poly-Complex Fiber System
- 1.75 Inch blade height helps to achieve a natural appearance
GT Natural 70 Production Details
- Color: Summer Blend, 6-Color System
- Fiber Mass: 11,500 Denier, 4500 Denier (Thatch Zone)
- Tuft Pile Height: 1.75 Inch
- Tufted Face Weight: 75 Ounces
- Tufting Gauge: .5 Inch
- Primary Backing: 7 oz./sq. yd. Stabilized Dual Layered
- Polypropylene Thatch
- Secondary Backing: 16 oz./ sq. yd. Urethane
- Total Weight: 78 oz./sq. yd.
- Tufted Roll Width: 15 ft.
- Drainage Rate: 30 inches of rain per hour per sq. yard
- Infill: 2 pounds/square foot
- Ultra UV Stabilized Plastic
- Toxicity and Lead Free
- Non-Flammable, Olefin Fiber Core
- Max Drainage
- Herroe 2x Heloc Backing
$2.99/sqft or $44.85/15 linear feet.
There are no reviews yet.