It is the condition of this contract that Go Turf is obligated to return and repair any defects noticeable due to improper installation of artificial turf for the first 180 days following initial installation.
Any defects from the groundwork, seaming of the turf, or any other installation issue will be dealt with and repaired on Go Turf’s time for no charge to the customer for the first 180 days.
Following the first year period, it will be the client’s responsibility to pay the cost of repair. Cost of repairs to turf will vary depending on each circumstance.
The Standard Limited Labor Workmanship Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the property only as long as it remains in the possession of the original owner named on the contract.
- To the construction work that has been subject to accident, misuse, or abuse.
- To the construction work that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by others.
- That the contractor be immediately notified in writing, email, or affirmed through conversation within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by the owner.
- That contractor shall be given the first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements, or corrections to the defective construction at no cost to owner within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall the contractor be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the construction effect.
As stated above, Go Turf is responsible for all defective turf installation practices. Go Turf is NOT responsible for the following instances:
- Damage from accidents, vandalism, abuse and neglect.
- Acts of God (including earthquakes, floods, hurricanes and other natural disasters).
- Use of chemicals and improper cleaning methods.
- Failure to properly maintain, protect and/or repair the turf.
- Damage caused by reflection (melting) or other flammable materials.
- Synthetic turf is subject to normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear is not a manufacturing defect and therefore is not covered by this warranty.
- Damage caused by children or other outside parties.
- Damage caused by household pets or other wildlife.
- Clearly intentional damages inflicted on artificial turf.
- Any damages caused by someone trying to alter the groundwork or turf installation on their own without any professional guidance.