The GT Connect offers a similar look and feel to the GT Pet 80, albeit with a slightly different color and blade length. Most often used around our putting greens, the stiffer bristles found on the GT Connect allow the golf ball to sit up higher, making chipping easier and more enjoyable.
- 16 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- C-Fiber, low-sheen polymer resins
- 1.5 Inch blade height helps to achieve a natural appearance
GT Connect Production Details
- Color: Forest Green & Olive Green
- Fiber Type: 100% Polyethylene with pp thatch
- Fiber Mass: 11,200 Denier, 6000 Denier (Thatch Zone)
- Tuft Pile Height: 1.5 Inch
- Tufted Face Weight: 70 Ounces
- Tufting Gauge: 3/8 Inch
- Primary Backing: 7 oz./sq. yd. Stabilized Dual Layered
- Polypropylene Thatch
- Secondary Backing: 16 oz./ sq. yd. DuraLock Ultra-Flo
- Total Weight: 93 oz./sq. yd.
- Tufted Roll Width: 15 ft.
- Drainage Rate: 32” per hour
- Infill: 1.5-2 pounds/square foot
- Ultra UV Stabilized Plastic
- Toxicity and Lead Free
- Non-Flammable, Olefin Fiber Core
- Max Drainage
- Herroe 2X Heloc Backing
$2.98/sqft or $44.70/15 linear feet.