GT Pet 80 is the ultimate in durability, drainage, and easy cleanup. An ideal turf for pet-friendly commercial applications, this is our go-to turf for doggy daycares, high traffic townhomes with shared common areas, or families with several large active dogs. A stiffer blade means messes sit atop the turf instead of in the turf, making cleanup a breeze. This specialty turf boasts our most durable 9 ounce multi-layer backing that improves durability while keeping drainage top of mind.
While not typically used in residential backyard applications, GT Pet 80 is a smart decision for those who need the durability of all day play.
Still want the hardcore durability with a slight softer underfoot feel? We’d recommend having a look at our GT Pet Pro. Keep in mind, all our turfs are pet friendly, so don’t feel limited to just our Pet line!
- 16 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Pet friendly, non-toxic
- 1.75 Inch blade height helps to achieve a natural appearance
GT Pet 80 Production Details
- Color: Apple Green/Olive
- Fiber Mass: 10,000 Denier, 5000 Denier (Thatch Zone)
- Tuft Pile Height: 1.75 Inch
- Tufted Face Weight: 65 Ounces
- Tufting Gauge: 3/8 Inch
- Primary Backing: 9 oz./sq. yd. Stabilized Dual Layered
- Yarn PE/PP (thatch)
- Secondary Backing: 20 oz./ sq. yd. DuraLock Ultra-Flo
- Total Weight: 92 oz./sq. yd.
- Tufted Roll Width: 15 ft.
- Infill: 2-3 pounds/square foot
- Toxicity and Lead Free
- Backing Tencate K29 Two Wrap Knit
- Drains at 30” per hour
- Low maintenance
$2.98/sqft or $44.70/15 linear feet.