GT Primary Putt is an excellent economic option for those who want to start rolling putts in their backyard. For putting green projects where budget may be a concern, the Primary Putt lacks some of the features found in our GT Fusion Putt, but is a great option for simple enjoyable outdoor greens or indoor areas like golf stores or gyms.
GT Primary Putt Production Details
- Fiber Type: 100% PE
- Fiber Mass: 4200 denier
- Pile Height: .0875 inches
- Face Weight: 50 oz/sq. yd.
- Tuft Gauge: 3/16 inches
- Primary Backing: 7.6 oz/sq. yd. dual layered woven polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: 20 oz./sq. yd.
- Total Weight: 77 oz.
- Roll Width: 15 ft.
- Standard Color(s): Dark Season and Springy
$2.85/sqft or $42.75/15 linear feet.