The GT Meadow 60 line is our second-best selling turf behind the Natural line and it makes sense – they’re very similar turfs. The primary difference is the coloring. Our GT Meadow 60 leans heavily on an all-green color palette with a synthetic tan thatch layer to soften the overall look instead of using the tan blades found in the Natural line. This means the GT Meadow will look more like a rich olive green Midwest grass that looks stunning in urban environments.
Slightly longer than any of our pet turfs, but with easy cleanup and great durability, the GT Meadow is an excellent choice for those who want a rich, deep green look with a soft feel.
- 16 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- M w-Fiber, low sheen polymer resins
- 1.7 Inch blade height helps to achieve a natural appearance
GT Meadow 60 Production Details
- Color: Summer Blend
- Fiber Mass: 11,200 Denier, 7000 Denier (Thatch Zone)
- Tuft Pile Height: 1.7 Inch
- Tufted Face Weight: 70 Ounces
- Tufting Gauge: .3/8 Inch
- Primary Backing: 7 oz./sq. yd. Stabilized Dual Layered
- Polypropylene Thatch
- Secondary Backing: 15 oz./ sq. yd. Urethane
- Total Weight: 87 oz./sq. yd.
- Tufted Roll Width: 15 ft.
- Drainage Rate: 32 inches of rain per hour per sq. yard
- Infill: 1.5-2 pounds/square foot
- Ultra UV Stabilized Plastic
- Toxicity and Lead Free
- Non-Flammable, Olefin Fiber Core
- Max Drainage
- Herroe 2x Heloc Backing
$2.85/sqft or $42.75/15 linear feet.