With a softer, longer blade than GT Pet 80, our GT Pet Pro line has significantly improved foot feel while maintaining hardcore durability and hyper efficient draining. A great upgrade for residential applications that want the benefits found in the GT Pet 80, but without sacrificing a softer feel. We often recommend this turf as a great option between the durability of the GT Pet 80 and the plushness of the GT Natural 70. We also find it to be a great option adjacent to a putting green.
Keep in mind: all our turfs are pet friendly and appropriate for installations with active pets. Our pet lines are not your only available choices as a pet-owner!
- 16 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Pet friendly, non-toxic
- 1.125 Inch blade height helps to achieve a natural appearance
GT Pet Pro Production Details
- Color: Summer Blend
- Fiber Mass: 10,000 Denier, 5000 Denier (Thatch Zone)
- Tuft Pile Height: 1.125 Inch
- Tufted Face Weight: 60 Ounces
- Tufting Gauge: 3/8 Inch
- Primary Backing: 9.1 oz./sq. yd. Stabilized Dual Layered
- Polypropylene Thatch
- Secondary Backing: 18 oz./ sq. yd. DuraLock Ultra-Flo
- Total Weight: 87.1 oz./sq. yd.
- Tufted Roll Width: 15 ft.
- Drainage Rate: 300.15 Gal/min/sqyd
- Infill: 2-3 pounds/square foot
- Toxicity and Lead Free
- Max Drainage
- Flow through backing system
- Low maintenance
$3.05/sqft or $45.75/15 linear feet
There are no reviews yet.