Our premium putting turf, the GT Fusion Putt allows us to dial in the characteristics you want from your new green. Ball speed, bounce, slope, and chipping compatibility are all adjustable to deliver a green that feels like the real deal. This is the result of a longer, ¾ inch blade height that allows us to adjust the amount of infill that makes its way into the turf.
The increased material and face weight also allows a more realistic blend of fiber colors, meaning the look is more akin to what you’d find on an actual golf course. Frankly, the majority of our customers lean toward the GT Fusion Putt over the more budget friendly GT Primary Putt.
GT Fusion Putt Production Details
- Face Weight: 60 oz./sq. yd.
- Backing Double Wrap
- Primary wt. 7 oz./sq. yd.
- Secondary Coating 20 oz./sq. yd.
- Total Product Weight: 82 oz./sq. yd.
- Pile Height: .75”
- Stitch Gauge: 3/16”
- Roll Width: 15’
- High Performing Putting Surface
- Great for Bocce, or other indoor sports/training
$2.89/sqft or $43.35/15 linear feet.