In the middle of our most popular line of turfs is the GT Natural 80, an excellent turf for those seeking increased softness with a slightly shorter blade for easier cleanup, all at a more affordable price point. The defining characteristic of our Natural line of turfs (GT Natural 100, GT Natural 80, and GT Natural 70) are the imperfections. Utilizing variations of green and tan adds realism and softens the overall look which compliments many native grasses we have here in Colorado. Uneven blades add realism and depth. A blend of 12 different fibers further contribute to the overall look and feel of this plush artificial grass. Furthermore, the natural line is generally approved by most HOAs for front yard applications.
With a pile height of 2 inches and a total weight of 93 oz, this turf is thick, but not overly so. It maintains a feel similar to the Natural 100, but at a more reasonable cost. It utilizes a dual layer backing for improved durability and offers a 16-year manufacturers warranty.
We use this turf most often in landscape applications and occasionally as adjacent rough for putting/chipping greens. Though this turf can be used with pets, the longer blade length can make cleanup more challenging. The improved weight and softness makes it a great options for families that want to spend time sitting or playing in the yard.
- 16 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Poly-Complex Fiber System
- 2.0 Inch blade height helps to achieve a natural appearance
GT Natural 80 Production Details
- Color: Summer Blend, 6-Color System
- Fiber Mass: 11,500 Denier, 4500 Denier (Thatch Zone)
- Tuft Pile Height: 2.0 Inch
- Tufted Face Weight: 70 Ounces
- Tufting Gauge: .5 Inch
- Primary Backing: 7 oz./sq. yd. Stabilized Dual Layered
- Polypropylene Thatch
- Secondary Backing: 16 oz./ sq. yd. Urethane
- Total Weight: 93 oz./sq. yd.
- Tufted Roll Width: 15 ft.
- Drainage Rate: 30 inches of rain per hour per sq. yard
- Infill: 2 pounds/square foot
- Ultra UV Stabilized Plastic
- Toxicity and Lead Free
- Non-Flammable, Olefin Fiber Core
- Max Drainage
- Herroe 2x Heloc Backing
$3.19/sqft or $47.85/15 linear feet.